Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just For Fun

I stumbled across yet another website that promises a bit of wasting time. It's called Despair Inc.

I'm usually a very positive person. A glass half full, if you will. Even so, I'm not against a little sarcasm every now and then, a bit of harsh reality mixed in. I found these de-motivational posters pretty hilarious! If you are one of those people who take things too much to heart, you might want to stop reading.

Some you have to see the picture that goes with the saying, but some sayings are pretty funny on their own. Here are a few of my favorites:

Success: Some people dream of success, while other people live to crush those dreams.

Mistakes:
It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Procrastination:
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now

Priorities:
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Motivation:
If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon.

Give Up:
At some point, hanging in there just makes you look like an even bigger loser

Government:
If you think the problems we create are bad, just wait until you see our solutions.

Give Up:
At some point, hanging in there just makes you look like an even bigger loser

Demotivation:
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.

Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable

Consulting: If you're not a part of the solution,there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem

Cluelessness:
There are No Stupid Questions. But there a LOT of Inquisitive Idiots

Blame:
The Secret of Success is knowing who to Blame for Your Failures


2 comments: