Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Something Both Literary and Festive, and the Contest Winner!

I saw a picture on the internet of something like this and loved it so much, I thought I'd try it myself. It works better if you can build from the floor up, and have a lot of room, but I used my MFA reading list, a stack of Shakespeare books, and a desk. It's not that elegant, but I LOVE it! What's more festive than a Christmas tree made out of books?


As for the My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking contest, the contestants were thin, but worthy! I am so proud to announce the winner of the software as Lynn, from "Connecting Stories" and her photography blog, "LPS Designs." Lynn is both a fabulous story teller and an incredible photographer, so she is the perfect person to have won this, and I am so excited to see what she will do with it! Congratulations!!

5 comments:

  1. I saw this on your facebook page and totally loved it. I wish I had room in my house to create on.

    Have a very Merry Christmas with family, fun, and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. You did a great job.

    I could only imagine how long that would last in my house. 5 perhaps 10 seconds with the 2 year old running around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I'm behind on my blogging! Thank you for your comments (blush, blush). And, wow, what a fabulous tree! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it!!

    I'm SO doing that next year!!

    ReplyDelete