Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've Been Excerpted in a Magazine!

A few months ago, A Sweet Life, an amazing online magazine for diabetics, contacted me. They'd heard of my book and wanted to know if I'd be interested in writing a few articles for them and having a chapter from Some Kind of Normal published.

Heck yeah!

So yesterday it shows up as their feature article on the home page, and you can read the excerpt of the chapter (from the middle of the book) here.

If you get a chance, stop by and see it. And if you're really feeling generous, you can leave a comment there. :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Congrats!!!! That is so awesome!!!! Gonna go check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH THATISSOAWESOME!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Heidi! Luckily I can read an 'excerpt' anytime since your book graces my shelf, but I shall pop over to the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS, Heidi! So well deserved! I went right over there and left my opinion of your amazing book.

    ReplyDelete